24 February, 2011

From ponderous to wondrous!


It has been quite a while that I laid back and did what I love the most: To let my mind wander...

Off late with all the tasks and corresponding completions timelines, there has been little opportunity at hand to just 'while' away some moments with no purpose at all. This isn't me complaining about all the tasks I am committed to, but expressing my want of those wonderful moments, moments of unfettered bliss within my head...

The euphoria emanating from such purposeful 'purposeless inquisitions', with no tangible outputs is an exquisite feeling of self fulfillment. This gratification is necessary for me, to keep this narcissist mind at work.

Time, spent such, is an investment one would quintessentially have to make, while mining into the talents and ideas within thyself !
Such ponderous moments culminate to become wondrous creative acts.
And, that is Mission Accomplished! Being at it,regularly is an exquisite treat each of us could give ourselves...
Vista 1: (Get to see it only my blog! album)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails