26 December, 2008

A Baby's day out with my belt

Yup... Back after a long time. I had had time to blog but nothing interesting to say. Then i started thinking,why didn't i have much to say. It is because i'm not interacting with many people as i would do before. Lesser the no.of people you meet,fewer are the interesting things happening around you. It is actually enlightening(to some extent) and fun to see people in different situations.

But,today something really cute happened while i was in bus. I was standin near a seat,where a toddler was on his dad's lap. He started to play around with my belt which was hanging out of the loop,it was hilarious... The kid just held on to the belt for long time,meddling with it. I was having fun with that kid,unaware of the people around me. We both-the kid and myself didn't bother about the people around,but i think his dad felt slighty embarassed... Then i had to get down,and the baby's face had a late realisation that his ad hoc toy was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails