07 January, 2009

"Our heads are held high,not gazing at the sky,but beyond it"

My team,STUDSAT(the student satellite team) wanted me to come up with a few quotes,capturing the team's spirit to be printed on our team shirts. I was given less than a day's time. I had actually forgotten about this that entire day. Then when i was lying in my bed that night, i started thinking as to what can be said.
Then i happened to come up with these 3 lines:
>"Individually we flourish,together we excel to create"

>"Our heads are held high,not gazing at the sky,but beyond it"

>"A man's step became a giant leap for mankind,our step will become the same for students"


These were placed before the team for selection....Unanimously everyone voted for the second one,which happens to be this post's title.....

I was happy seeing their response....


3 comments:

  1. ok so u guys finally decided on the second quote i felt all the three were equally gud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya,we had a vote and finally the second one made it..Chec out our site studsat.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails