19 February, 2009

Reminiscence.....It is test.....

Suddenly from a few days,and after a long time, a particular short but eventful period of my life which was buried in my mind is surfacing incessantly.

It was one of those times, which has made a huge impact on me.It made me better and stronger.....Although, I got better, there were few events which occured I'd rather not think about again...I had to bury it by putting in a lot of effort...

I attribute a new 'me',whom most of you know, to be to the transformations i underwent then....I hadn't been what I am today before atleast three years...

I'm scared now, for everything around me seems to be reminding me of those days....Not because I'll be hurt by it or any such thing.....But i don't want to be drawn onto that track again....For now, I feel that I am very vulnerable in doing so....

But, I'm trying my best not to let it happen.....I think i'll come out successful in this test of reminiscence.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails