22 May, 2009

I Raghavendra S, do solemnly swear......

I was listening to the swearing in ceremony of the cabinet ministers and it actually was inspiring,to see my iconic-politician role models like P Chidambaram and S M Krishna endorsing the ministership.....
I have frequently asked myself questions- if i would want to become a politician?And the answer affirmed every time by my intellect is an emphatic YES,but only if i have a profile like that of the above mentioned role models and also one more great Indian mind Shashi Tharoor...
I admire these great men of intellect functioning for the country....The mind blowing profile each has and the amount of work they've done is intimidating.I think of accomplishing it and it definitely motivates me to do something more,really more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails