06 July, 2010

The Perfect BrainStorm :D

After a really long time, had an excellent brainstorming session, which happened to be with one of the less expected persons. I was pleasantly surprised with rustic, innovative, naive and genuine ideas he confided to me, pertaining to the most essential aspects of an individual's life, career and his social roles.

The gelling of these ideas with the pragmatic approach which was put forth, with that amount of passion from him, and the way I was drawn deep into it was just remarkable. A perfect brainstorm!

The gamut of ideas, which transformed into resolutions by the end of our rendezvous are going to be the numerous hinge points of both our lives...

There will be time, when I will go on to share these ideas, but for now, I am glad that this has been a meeting which has introduced me to a great associate, who has been a close team mate for this long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails