02 September, 2010

Ideal Insomnia

Rarely it happens to people that the pursuance of an idea keeps them awake, while the desire to go for it pulls them repeatedly out of bed, starting from the latest of nights to the earliest of the mornings.
Being in such a wave of euphoric enthusiasm is the best feeling; Nah, the best experience :)

Infatuation towards certain one or two, has yes, kept me anxiously happy and awake, and those I call were consequences of naivety, which i wouldn't repent about. Whereas, insomnia because of the train of thoughts and blasting mines of ideas within the mind is inexplicably enjoyable, and is the impeccable driving force (The force is so much so that it can defy the drowsiness of paracetamol!)

Undying urge, mixed with a dosage of patient pragmatism and efforts to suffice, is what I prescribe myself for this adventure.

Ideas aren't immortal alone, they're insomniac as well :)

2 comments:

  1. I had a similar experience last night! Hoping my "idea" takes shape soon :) I'm working on it right now...
    What is amazing is, most of the ideas pop up during the night :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best Sri :)

    I so want to become a nocturnal, or atleast work like A R Rahman ( from 6pm to 2 am!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails