08 March, 2009

Its high time we acknowledge our unified strengths-Women

We, the male population owe a lot to the other complementary population in the society....For they are the ones who facilitate us do whatever we aspire to do, by playing all essential roles in our life....
I personally attribute whatever little I am till now, and whatever I aspire to become to- my mother....She has done more than i'll be able to express it in words....Seeing her i know what women are capable of....
Further, I personally have derived inspiration, motivation and instigation to better myself from many of the ladies i interact with....A special thanks to you all.... :)
A lot of respect,a bit more admiration and a true sense of gratitude is what i am offering you all women on this Women's day.....
We know that the world is still moving because of you and because of the support and care you bestow on us....
So,keep the world moving by playing all your vital roles....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails