08 April, 2009

:) Smile.....That ever lasting smile..... :)



Having a smile on your face always helps you a lot- to cheer up others,and also to lighten up yourself ...But, this is one thing i was really bad at..Even now, you may find me carrying a long face for the smallest or silliest troubles I face...Actually,I am trying to change myself so that i am able to take silly and small mishaps lightly ....
The Inspiration being- one of my friends....
This person is one of those rare and gifted ones who can naturally lighten up the moods of people around...An eternal smile on face,augmented with pranking eyes ,and complimented by a light-hearted jovial persona ....
I have definitely absorbed a lot of traits and have already been reaping the benefits...
Keep it going :)

4 comments:

  1. Smile... It costs you nothing. It makes you feel good. It helps you get through tough spots in a better way inspite of knowing that the path is hard to tread.
    May the 'smilng tribe' thrive....
    And do let me know of your friend. Would like to know such people.

    April 8, 2009 8:48 PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggest sri dat u start bloggin soon....It ll be nice to read u in full flow...
    And sure will tel who dat fren is...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog of urs makes me feel very spl... Thank u sooooo much... Keep smiling... Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel,I have written this post inadequately smiley. I should have been more expressive. Nevertheless,I'm glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails