22 October, 2009

Is this it ? Yes,This Is it !

After massive turbulences which rocked me from all directions, finally they seem to have mellowed down. I'm talking about the anxiety about my career which was haunting me for the past three months. Tsunamic brain waves which used to flood me with numerous options, digressing my energies to different directions are hopefully retracting.

I am joining MRO-TEK (a core company for ECE!),and I'm more than happy. It won't just empower me into a working professional,but will clear out the clog in my mind. But,these were the days when I was being highly introspective and trying to see what I wanted. Ultimately now,I think I am at a place where I wanted to be.

Hoping for the best:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails