29 October, 2009

"The People University"

Meeting people and assimilating traits inspired from them is the best method to groom oneself. The immense impact it imparts on us is more than that which can be delivered by any other means;be it art,or literature.

People are the best source of inspiration for positive, as well as negative influence. And,meeting a lot of right kind of people can infuse high dosages of intoxicating ideals,from which indigenous ideas could emanate.

I have been very lucky in this regard. The rich genre of quality people I interact with on a daily basis has taught me numerous lessons,helped me develop and hone few new talents,and to derive motivation to get better everyday.

I shall remain indebted to each of you,for, I have acquired a little bit of you,and assimilated that precious piece of you into the core of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails