06 October, 2009

My recent Readlist ;)


Recently,I have been discussing a lot of books,and mildly suggesting them too to few of my friends.I was recollecting the books I have read recently,and was personally happy when remembering their variety and quality.Maybe by mentioning them here,you might find it useful.

I shall mention only my last five reads,in reverse chronology:

*The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown (Fiction)
*Free Software,Free Society compilation of essays by Richard Matthew Stallman (Software/Philosophy/Freedom)
*Back to Methuselah by George Bernard Shaw(Play with witty short essays as introduction)
*Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler (AutoBoigraphy)-Completed only Part 1,will read Part 2 after a small absorption break !
*The White Tiger by Aravind Adiga (Fiction)

All these books have been good in their own right. Currently though,I am reading Diary of Anne Frank,again, a classic with its own heritage.

The  mindset we get into while reading a particular book is the success of the author.The influence it has on your life is the success of the literature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails