10 April, 2010

Freudche (Add it your vocabulary :-)

freudche [froy-shay]
-noun
    1. incessant urge to excel intellectually, by means of passionate pursuance of new ideas and ideologies.
-verb (freudched, freudcheying)
      2. to freudche i.e., to be engaged in intellectual transcendence.



'Freudche' is a new word, coined by me, in tribute to two of the greatest minds the human history has ever seen- Sigmund Freud and Che Guevara. The definition of the word is a one line biography of these two minds. 

The admiration towards Freud and Che has been continually growing in me, as I read and learn more of the two mavericks. 

And also,I have always been fascinated by the origin of words and script (see my previous post). When I felt that, I needed a word to attribute a quality which now 'freudche' stands for, I had this radical brainstorm happening :)

Feel free to use 'freudche' and encourage others to use it in the right context of its meaning, and pronunciation [say froy-shay]. 


Let's freudche people :)

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails