09 January, 2010

Back on my Byke :)


After almost 3 years, I finally got my byke (Its called BSA-Pulsar!!!) redone today. This is my seven year old byke,and today I rode for about 25 km since noon....

A reminiscing experience of the good(I won't say old!) school and college days.Now,after a sabbatical from byking,it feels a lot different-I seem to be riding all along the streets in a taller posture and with a better view!

And to where did I go?
After loafing all of my vicinity and the immediate proximities, I rode to IISc-Best place for Byking in Bangalore, to meet a Computer Science Professor for our FSMK activities... A full stretch ride amidst the serenity of IISc made this comeback byking more enjoyable.

The general consciousness of Going Green is driving a good number of Bengalureans go Byking, and it is a good symptom. And,I shall try to fit in as a Byker whenever and wherever possible...

I call this my small big-comeback!

1 comment:

  1. :) cool dude!!! hey IISc is a gr8 place for byking as u mentioned... Gr8 buddy... hav fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails