31 January, 2010

If my life were a movie....

While at school, we had this rage of filling in Slam books at the end of every school year. In one such book,there was a question asking me for a wish about my life.

And, I replied that my life till that point of time be filmed, made into a movie with music by A R Rahman.This was in my 10th Std :)

I don't think there has been any change in this wish even today. I think the movie  of my life made till today will be more interesting, intriguing, entertaining and inspiring, and ultimately will make a good biopic!

Movies and my life: I have never really felt all the emotions in my life as they are portrayed in movies, it has always been less than adequate to real life, be it grief or excitement- Call it an underplayed and suppressed role. But yes, I have been scared and like described by the similie- " turned pale in fear", in a really clumsy and threatening situation. And, also have become obsessive in infatuation towards one person, like in the movies ;)

I also remember once, when a sudden twist in my tale was being professed to me, and the location was in a cemetery. This twist was above than any average life-twists;It was an ideal movie kind of a twist. And, I am standing there in that situation, and thinking-Now the camera is taking swirls in spiralling circles with me as the epicentre,and finally stops to grab the reaction of my face, with some loud rebellious Cello and violin music in the background.

This was the thought precisely running in my head when I heard that 'shocking' news than thinking of its ramifications.Then to react appropriately,I did express mild shock and by the virtue of my personality and character, and also because it was a 'blast from the past', I disregarded it and moved on.

So, as you can see, I, for some reason obscure even to me tend to correlate instances of my life to movies, and this to some extent helps me take things lightly, at least few of the things.

And also,my first full fledged flirt with a girl I really had fallen for(though now well out of it;))would be the best ever flirt shown in a movie, or of at least the vast number of movies I have seen and heard of. May be I can elaborate that episode of beautiful incidents sometime later on my blog.

Until then,working on other important scenes of my "movie called life".

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails