06 January, 2010

♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ Mozart of Madras ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫

Firstly, Happy Birthday AR:)
" இசை புயலுக்கு " இனிய பிறந்த நாள் வாழுத்துக்கள் 



I started 'listen'ing to music when i was in my 10th standard, to recede the stress I was suffering from! Initially, it so happened that I used to feel inclined towards only a particular kind of music. I did not know any artistes or genres then. Later, I realized that I've always been inclined towards A R Rahman's music.

AR has since then become an integral part of me. Every special incident in my life has a bit of AR and his sublime music attached to it. The most memorable one would be my India Quiz, which I presented as a Tribute from me to his Accomplishments, it was immediately after his Oscars win:) Those of you who were present there might remember the occasion of that celebration.

It is not only his music, but his persona which gets me hooked onto his music. The most genuinely humble celebrity I have come across would be AR alone. His shyness,occasional timidness, constant spirituality, an extraordinary life and an undying passion towards music have very aptly put him in a place where he is today. Not about him being on the top of the world, but deep in the bottom of the hearts of his millions of admirers, like myself. That is his greatest achievement, which cannot be surpassed by any number of awards.

Wish you a long life AR, throughout which you would create music for our lives. Life gets better with music, and with your music it gets closer to heart as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails