31 December, 2009

2009:A roller coaster ride::2010:Wagon to beyond the horizon

2009 has been the most eventful year of my life, hitherto. Lots of ups and downs, losses and gains, good and bad times. Although these happen every year, but, this time there was a stark distinction with sudden and impulsive transitions.

On the low side- Death decided to teach me the lessons of life. Two close entities of mine departed from me, making me realize the importance of people around me in a realistic manner. Apart from these huge losses, I had a personal period of confusion and trauma after entangling in few complex and vicious traps.

The best part of 2009 to me will definitely be my Escape to Freedom! This is an instance which I haven't spoken to any of you as yet,but, this is going to make immense impact on me i.e., both on my personality and future. This is the best thing I have bestowed on myself with support from few intimates :)

Then comes the transition from a student to a professional. A dream of many years, through my education. I am confident that I haven't slipped on my first step, and am looking forward to the future in this regard as well.

As a person, I have grown a lot. The fundamental principles on which my personality will emanate are coming into shape, although only after numerous trial and error attempts.

2009 to me will be an epochal year in retrospection. I am expectantly looking forward to 2010 to explore beyond what I now see as the horizon...

And finally,a warm-hearted tight hug to all of you, for immortalizing moments of my life with your presence.

Wish you all a new year filled with fun,bliss,peace and love :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails